Welcome to Spadetickets.com, home of your simple and easy to use ticketing and merchandise site for your organisation.
What is SpadeTickets.Com?
Cash is a Problem
Bridge and social clubs need income during the Covid-19 crisis. With everyone playing at home, cash is not an option. Returning to the Club post COVID-19, as cash is a commonly handled product, it has potential to spread diseases. Meeting remotely and charging also has its challenges.
E-commerce: On-line software that can be accessed by computer, tablet, or smart phone. – SpadeTickets.com is a specially designed platform for Bridge and social clubs but can also support all kinds of remote Ecommerce which requires Ticketing.
What does the software do?
- Allows Members (and non-members) to book attendance at sessions.
- Automatically produce invoices and emails them.
- Allows payment by various methods.
Exactly how can payments be made?
- Payments can be taken in local currency.
- Secure Payments can be taken on the website through: Credit Card, Debit card (Using Stripe or WorldPay) or by PayPal
- Payments can also be made to the Club by bank Transfer or Cheque, and tracked on system.
- A Pre-payment can even be made to the Club and the system will support this as payment method (for “Large Organisation” level).
- Members can access their bookings and their accounts (for pre-pay current situation).
- Bridge Tournament Directors can see who is booked to come.
- Bookkeeper and/or Treasurer can see all finances involved.
The system can also be used for Subscription Renewals, again reducing administration.
- Secure external Hosting.
- Provision of Software plus initial software configuration
Note: minor customisation (logo, few images, bank and card settings) included in annual fee.
- An online training/setup microsite and Email support.
The system is data protection (GDPR) and credit card (PCI) compliant and also allows recording of details for Tracking and Tracing requirements for COVID-19 Regulations.
Additional Info (Click to expand)
- Setup physical events and manage ticketing in your rooms or virtual events with (optionally) limitless tickets
- Calendar view and list views for events
- Charge various prices such as Member and non Member for the same ticket
- Setup your VAT number if applicable and have receipts automatically issued by email
- Download your data and take your own backups keeping the data secure and allowing you to use the order data in other processes you need
- No Marketing adverts, banners, or selling of your organisation data is our principle
- Sell merchandise or food and drink like a point of sale solution
- Integration with ZOOM meetings, sell tickets to ZOOM events and let only those with a purchased ticket get the details
- Customise your site with your logos and a little text
- Categorise your products making them easy to find
- Downloadable App for Android/Apple to allow scanning of tickets on check-in (printed/phone)
- UK Based Phone and email support
- Online step by step guides helping you manage everything you will need to run your site
- Ability to add links to other key pages on other sites you may want your organisation to use
- UK Hosted secure data centres
- One simple annual charge based on your organisations size and needs